whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

giovedì 27 ottobre 2011

D&G POUCH


Just a short post to show you an awesome freebie I got last weekend after spending lots of $$$ at the beauty store. This D&G pouch was exactely what I needed. My clearcube is getting 'slightly' full so, to gain an extra drawer for my makeup I decided to move out all my nail polishes and put them in this pouch. It is very spacious and...it looks so chic!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Un breve post per farvi vedere un omaggio che mi è stato dato la settimana scorsa dopo aver speso un patrimonio in profumeria. E' esattamente quello di cui avevo bisogno. Il mio clearcube è quasi pieno e quindi ho pensato di guadagnare un tiretto in più per il makeup togliendo fuori gli smalti e mettendoli in questa bellissima pochette. E' molto spaziosa, fatta in materiale resistente e....très chic!!! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento