whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

martedì 1 novembre 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY x2

We had a long weekend here in Italy thanks to a pubblic holiday... I rested (much needed!), went out for dinner, went to the cinema, visited my grandma and, strangely, did NO shopping! I finally had the chance to use my new YSL palette and I must say the colors are beautiful, so easy to work with and sparkling...you know how much I love bling!!! I did two looks: one using the dark green on the lid and dark purple in the crease (both colors on the left side on the palette), and another one using the lilac on the lid and darker violet in the crease (both colors on the bottom part of the palette). Chanel's Noir Liner and Lancome Hypnose mascara. What do you think?! I really love the green-purple combo more!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Questo lungo weekend ci voleva proprio, mi sono riposata, sono andata a cena fuori, andata al cinema, fatto visita ai parenti e stranamente NON ho fatto shopping! Ho finalmente avuto modo di usare la mia nuova palette YSL ed i colori sono bellissimi, brillanti e facili da applicare e sfumare. Molto pigmentati. Ho fatto due look: uno usando il verde scuro sulla palpebra e viola scuro nella piega (i due colori sul lato sinistro della palette) ed un altro usando il lilla sulla palpebra e viola scuro nella piega (i due colori inferiori della palette). Chanel Noir Liner e Lancome Hypnose mascara. Che ve ne pare?! A me piace un sacco la combinazione verde-viola!!!   

1 commento: