whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

domenica 27 novembre 2011

Saturday haul: Illamasqua, H&M and Athlete's World


So after weeks of no shopping last week I FINALLY got a chance to hit the shops! Plus I’ve been doing some online shopping too and last Friday one of the parcels came in soooooo….here’s a collective haul of my recent purchases----yay!!!
I’ve been wanting to place an order on the Illamasqua website for a while, especially when they have the international free delivery promo going on. The last time the promotion was on (2-3 weeks ago) I was actually about to buy some stuff but one of the items I wanted was out of stock so I decided to wait. Last week the international free delivery was back so, after checking that everything I wanted was available, I placed my order immediately. Let me say that Illamasqua has a pretty good shipping service: placed my order on the weekend, parcel arrived on Friday,…and everything was so beautifully packed, black box, black paper, perfume sample, booklets, GREAT! Here’s what I got:

Photobucket

Photobucket


Chasm pigment
Photobucket


Static pigment
Photobucket


Involve pigment
Photobucket


Ore pigment
Photobucket


Android pigment
Photobucket


Belladonna lipgloss
Photobucket


Obey lipstick
Photobucket


Skin Base Foundation
Photobucket

Photobucket

Last Saturday I also went shopping and got an oversize white shirt at H&M, a cute sweater (couldn’t resist the pink hippo!!!) at a local sports store called Athlete's World and a black scarf w/grey skulls (maybe one day I’ll get the legendary Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf but for now this one will do!!!).

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Finalmente la settimana scorsa ho fatto un po’ di shopping!!! Sono andata in giro per negozi sabato ed è stato davvero bello perché la città è già addobbata per il Natale---che emozione!!! Sono andata ad H&M nella speranza di vedere qualcosa della collezione Versace for H&M ma….niente!!!! Comunque non sono uscita a mani vuote (ovvio!) perchè ho preso una camicia bianca ‘oversize’. Poi sono andata ad Athelete’s World e non ho resistito alla tentazione di comprare una felpa verde scura con un ippopotamo rosa---non è troppo carina???!!! Ed infine ho comprato una sciarpa nera con teschi grigi---nulla a che vedere con la mitica Skull Scarf di Alexander McQueen ma per adesso può andare J Ultimamente sto facendo anche un bel po’ di shopping online e venerdì scorso è arrivato il mio pacco Illamasqua: ho approfittato della promozione Free International Delivery per comprare delle cose che volevo da diverso tempo e mi piace tutto quello che ho scelto!!!   

1 commento:

  1. Che meraviglia quei pigmenti! solo che trovo davvero scomode le confezioni, anche se molto belle.

    RispondiElimina