whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

domenica 20 novembre 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY

hi everyone!!! Sorry for the lack of posts. Yesterday, like many of you, I went to see Breaking Dawn. LOVED IT!!! I really hope the DVD comes out soon (: 
Anyway, since it was a 'special occasion' I thought of doing a dark-gothic look. I had no idea of how it was going to turn out but, at the end, I think it turned out pretty good *pat on the back*!!! 
First thing I applied was my trusty Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation- this bad boy covers EVERYTHING and photographs beautifully. Then I slapped some MAC Select Cover Up concealer under my eyes and did some intense contouring with NARS Laguna bronzer and Estee Lauder Illuminating Powder Gelèe. 
On my eyes I applied Chanel's Illusion D'Ombre in Mirifique on the lid, MAC's Patina in the crease and UD's Creep in the outter V. Then I used Inglot's Gel Liner on my upper and lower lash line and Lancome's Hypnose mascara. I also added Benefit's High Brow pencil in the inner corner and on my brow bone.
For my lips I went neutral and picked MAC's Lady Gaga 2 lipstick. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ciao a tutte!!! Scusate l'assenza di post. Come molte di voi ieri sono andata a vedere Breaking Dawn. Che emozione!!! Spero che il DVD esca presto perchè già lo voglio rivedere (:
Comunque, visto l'occasione speciale ho pensato di ricreare un look gotico-dark; in realtà non avevo la più pallida idea di cosa ne sarebbe uscito, però alla fine devo ammettere di essere rimasta soddisfatta! 
Come prima cosa ho applicato il mio fidatissimo Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation- questa roba copre TUTTO ed esce meravigliosamente in fotografia. Poi ho usato il correttore MAC Select Cover Up sotto gli occhi ed ho fatto un bel pò di contouring con NARS Laguna Bronzer e Estee Lauder Illuminating Powder Gelèe.
Sugli occhi ho applicato Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Mirifique su tutta la palpebra, MAC Patina nella piega e Creep della UD nell'angolo esterno. Poi ho usato l'eyeliner in gel della Inglot sulla linea superiore ed inferiore, il mascara Hypnose di Lancome ed infine la matita High Brow della Benefit nell'angolo interno dell'occhio e sull'arcata sopracigliare. 
Per le labbra ho pensato bene di andare su un colore neutro ed ho optato per il rossetto MAC Lady Gaga 2.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento