whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

martedì 8 novembre 2011

Saturday haul: ASOS, Prada & Clarins

So....I've been thinking of it. I've been wanting it. I thought of asking it for Christmas. But I just could wait, so I bought it: Prada's new perfume Prada Candy!!!! Fell in love with it when I first sniffed it at Sephora about a month ago. It's sweet and stays on for a looooong time. 
Another product I've been wanting to get but didn't cos some beauty stores didn't have it was Clarins new Eye Contour Gel. I had a sample of it and used it religiously every morning and absolutely loved it. I love the tube packing cos it's so much easier to apply. And I love the gel texture cos it's so quick to absorbe. Despite the fact that having just a sample I was able to use it only for a few days I did notice less darkness under my eyes to the point that sometimes I forgot to apply concealer! Glad I was finally able to find the full size.
Last week I also did some intense online shopping. I placed my first order on ASOS and bought a couple of jeans. A lighter wash and a darker wash. Both torn,...cos I'm currently obsessed with torn jeans!!! I will definitely repurchase from the ASOS website cos shipping was fast and I LOVE the stuff they have!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Dopo mille ripensamenti sabato scorso mi son detta basta, lo voglio! E così ho comprato il nuovo profumo Prada, Prada Candy!!!! Quanto mi piace!!! E' dolce e dura a lungo e me ne sono innamorata dalla prima volta che l'ho odorata a Sephora circa un mesetto fa. Un altro prodotto che ho voluto comprare recentemente ma che non ero mai riuscita a trovare è il Gel Contorno Occhi della Clarins. Mi avevano dato un campioncino qualche tempo fa e mi è piaciuto subito:  il formato a tubicino che lo rende facile da usare e la texture in gel che si assorbe velocemente. Finalmente sabato sono riuscita a trovare il full size. 
  La settimana scorsa ho anche fatto un pò di shopping online: ho fatto il mio primo ordine su ASOS. Ho comprato due jeans e mi piacciono un sacco!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento