whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

mercoledì 23 novembre 2011

Saturday haul: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Hello Kitty and Apple Smart Cover

Actually....I haven't been shopping in a while O_O but I did receive some parcels so I thought of sharing what I got. 
First of all: there are NO makeup items in this post!
When I pre-ordered my iphone 4s I immediately started looking for covers. I purchased a few from different sites, and the first one that arrived was this Hello Kitty cover from Papayaone,...isn't it SOOO CUTE???!!!! LUV IT!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Also, when I pre-ordered my iphone I thought of buying a smart cover. I am a very happy owner of an ipad 1 and when the ipad 2 came out there was only one thing I was jealous about: the smart cover! Only recently had I descovered that it is possible to use the smart cover with the ipad 1. Check here. I jumped right to it!!!!!!!! After seeing one of akaydoll's videos I also thought of buying a cover for my ipad.....didn't need it.....but, seriously, how can you not have such a FAB cover for your ipad? YOU CAN'T!!!!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



.... In realtà non faccio shopping da un pò O_O ma ho ricevuto alcuni pacchi così ho pensato di condividere con voi quello che ho acquistato.
Prima di tutto: non ci sono trucchi in questo post!
Quando ho pre-ordinato il mio iphone 4s ho subito iniziato a cercare delle custodie. Ne ho acquistato più di uno da siti diversi, ed il primo che è arrivato è stato questo di Hello Kitty da Papayaone... non è SUPER CARINO????!!!!
Inoltre, quando ho pre-ordinato il mio iphone ho pensato di acquistare anche una Smart Cover. Sono una felice proprietaria di un ipad 1 e solo di recente ho scoperto che è possibile utilizzare la smart cover con l'ipad 1. Guardate qui. Mi ci sono fiondata!!!!!!!! Dopo aver visto uno dei video di akaydoll ho anche pensato di comprare una cover per il mio ipad ..... non ne avevo assolutamente bisogno ..... ma, sul serio, come si può non avere una cover super bellissima come questa? Non si può!!!!!!

2 commenti: