whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

domenica 9 ottobre 2011

CHANEL HAUL!!!

So.... if last Saturday I went Benefit crazy, yeasterday I went Chanel crazy! Everytime I come across a Chanel stand I always see if they have any of the Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadows left and, lucky me, yesterday I was able to find two more colors that I don't have: Fantasme and Emerveille. They both look very pretty and easy to wear, just like ALL the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadows. I'm obssesed with this stuff!!!!! I think I now have all the colors, except for one called Illusoire----which I wil get if I manage to find!!! I was also lucky to FINALLY get a hold of the black cake eyeliner that Lisa raves about. It looks really gorgeous and BLACK, can't wait to test it out. And, last but not least, I decided to buy the infamous Chanel eyelash curler: it was standing there alone, all by itself, and after seeing it basically everywhere on youtube, I thought of bringing it home with me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Not Chanel, but I also want to show you a body lotion I bought since I'm running out of my VS one. It's by Aquolina, the fragrance is called Black Vanilla and it is to-die-for!!! Have you ever used a grey body lotion?!


Photobucket


    
Se sabato scorso mi sono impazzita per Benefit, ieri mi sono impazzita per Chanel! Ormai lo sapete che mi sono fissata con gli ombretti Illusion D'Ombre, li  adoro a dir poco, e quindi ho deciso di prenderli tutti! Ieri ho avuto la fortuna di trovare due colori che non possedevo: Fantasme ed Emerveille. Come tutti gli altri ombretti della collezione Illusion D'Ombre anche questi due sono facili da usare e....wow che scintillanti!!! Sono riuscita anche a trovare (FINALMENTE) il cake eyeliner in nero (non so come si traduce in Italiano) di cui Lisa va pazza, e capisco perchè: sembra davvero di un nero intenso. Vi farò sapere come si comporta in fase di applicazione. Ed infine, dulcis in fundo, mi sono lasciata tentare ed ho comprato il famigerato piegaciglia---très chic!!! Quest'ultimo è stato un acquisto pazzo perchè di fatto il 'piegare le ciglia' non fa parte della mia routine----ma si può sempre iniziare! 
Anche se non è Chanel vi mostro la crema idratante corpo che ho acquistato e di cui andiamo pazze io e mia sorella: Vaniglia Nera di Aquolina. Ha una fragranza DIVINA!!! E poi....avete mai usato un'idratante grigio??!! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento