whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

domenica 23 ottobre 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY

You already know how much I like to experiment with my makeup on the weekends. Sometimes I come out with pretty looks, other times I go over board and my makeup is a disaster!!! Well apparently yesterday I did a good job on my eye makeup cos I received a ton of compliments...*happy face*! My mom said I looked nice (I know, family doesn't count!) and, when I went out shopping, almost all of the SA said something about my eye makeup. Truth is I was inspired by the Pixiwoo's latest tutorial and, since I don't have the products used in that video, I decided to use something very similar (if not better): Chanel's Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadow in Epatant. I will never stop raving about these eyeshadows. Deal with it! Anyway in the Pixiwoo's tutorial Samantha applied an eyeshadow with a beautiful duo chrome, silver to red. So I used Benefit's cream e/s in Stiletto on the lid and on the crease; then I applied Chanel's Epatant on the lid...and that's basically of I got the silver-red combo. For eyeliner I used Chanel cake Noir Liner, Lancome's Hypnose mascara and Dior's Sable pencil for the brows. On my faced I opted for Illamasqua's Rich Liquid Foundation, contoured with NARS Laguna and highlighted with Dior's Amber Diamond. YSL rouge voluptè #2 on the lips and...done! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Sapete già quanto mi piace sperimentare col trucco nei fine settimana. A volte ho successo, altre volte è un disastro! Beh a quanto pare ieri ho fatto un buon lavoro perchè ho ricevuto un sacco di complimenti ...*faccia felice*! La verità è che mi sono ispirata all'ultimo tutorial delle Pixiwoo e, dato che non ho i prodotti utilizzati in quel video, ho deciso di usare qualcosa di molto simile (se non migliore): il mio tanto amato Epatant di Chanel. Nel video Samantha ha usato un bellissimo ombretto duocromo, argento-rosso. Così ho usato come base l'ombretto in crema Stiletto della Benefit sulla palpebra e piega dell'occhio, poi ho applicato Epatant solo sulla palpebra ... e questo è come ho creato la combinazione argento-rosso. Come eyeliner ho usato Chanel Liner Noirmascara Hypnose di Lancome e matita Sable Dior per le sopracciglia. Sul mio viso ho optato per il Rich Liquid Foundation di Illamasqua, il bronzer NARS Laguna per il contouring e Dior Amber Diamond come illuminante. YSL rouge volupté #2 sulle labbra e ... fatto! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento