whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

mercoledì 26 ottobre 2011

Saturday haul #29

okaaay....last weekend I went shopping crazy. Obviously plenty of time was spent at numerous beauty stores,...but my main purchase was a new pair of Ugg boots. I bought my first pair of Uggs last year (pics here) and I litterally lived in them the whole winter. So by the end of summer I promised myself I would get a new pair. Autumn has just begun and it's not really THAT COLD yet, but I couldn't wait any longer and since I was afraid I wouldn't find the boots I wanted later on...I just bought them now! Ugg boots are so adorable and COMFORTABLE. They keep my feet warm and I would never take them off! I love all their styles, but my favorite is the Bailey botton style. As far as makeup I bought Chanel's new Perfection Lumière foundation, Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in Boy and Chanel's Hydrating Serum....yes lots of Chanel!!! I also got YSL's autumn collection palette (after seeing Rae's latest tutorial!) and Estee Lauder's new highlighter. Enjoy!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Lo scorso weekend mi sono data alla pazza gioia. Ovviamente un sacco di makeup è stato acquistato ma il pezzo forte è stato il mio nuovo paio di stivali Ugg. L'anno scorso comprai il mio primo paio e li ho indossati praticamente durante tutto l'inverno. Anche se l'autunno è praticamente appena iniziato non ho resistito perchè temevo di non trovare più il modello/colore che volevo. Adoro lo style Bailey, e dopo il grigio basso, ho optato per il colore 'biscotto' alto. In ambito trucco ho comprato il nuovo fondotinta Perfection Lumière di Chanel, il rossetto Boy di Chanel ed il siero idratante sempre di Chanel. Tanto Chanel! Ho acquistato anche la nuova palette YSL della collezione autunnale (dopo aver visto l'ultimo tutorial di Rae!) e l'illuminante di Estee Lauder. Wow tanti prodotti da provare!!!   

1 commento: