whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

venerdì 14 ottobre 2011

ONLINE SHOPPING: REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSHES

Friday is the best day of the week for me, and if I receive a parcel on a friday I'm in seventh heaven!!! Last weekend I placed an order on Cocktail Cosmetics and I had already set my mind that I would receive my parcel in about 2-3 weeks since it was being shipped via Royal Mail. Instead it arrived only 5 days later, hoorra!!! Excellent service from Cocktail Cosmetics and the items were very nicely packed. I've been wanting the Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman brushes since they launched but initially they were only sold in the US. Now there are a few websites that sell them in Europe too so....I jumped right to it! I opted for two face brushes: a powder brush which I think I would use for setting powder or for bronzer, and a blush brush which I am hoping to use as a foundation brush just like the Sephora #55 airbrush brush (that I LOVE!). I have high hopes for these brushes cos I've heard only good stuff about them... Here are the pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Il venerdì è giorno più bello della settimana per me, e se ricevo inaspettatamente un pacco (il cui arrivo pensavo fosse di almeno 2 settimane più in là!) sono ancora più felice!!! Lo scorso fine settimana ho fatto un ordine su Cocktail Cosmetics ed ho acquistato due pennelli della linea Real Techniques della bravissima Samantha Chapman. Ho optato per due pennelli per il viso: il powder brush che credo utilizzerò per la cipria o il bronzer, ed il pennello blush brush che voglio usare come pennello per fondotinta come il mitico pennello Sephora #55 che adoro! Ho grandissime aspettative per questi pennelli perchè ho sentito solo pareri super positivi. Vi farò sapere! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento