whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

mercoledì 19 ottobre 2011

REVIEW: GIORGIO ARMANI LASTING SILK FOUNDATION


Last week I bought Giorgio Armani’s Lasting Silk foundation. I previously did a lot of research because I was debated between the Luminous Silk and the Lasting Silk. Honestly, up to today I am still not 100% convinced of my choice… I didn’t have the ‘WOW’ reaction I was hoping for.
- the coverage isn’t that great at all, I totally agree with all those reviews saying that GA’s foundations have a very very light coverage. Seriously, my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer covers way better!
- I hate the finish… it’s way too mat and my face looks dull! Totally flat. After two days of wearing it, this morning I decided to take some extra time to apply NARS Copacabana highlighter on my cheeks just get some sort of SHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And here is where the doubt sneeks in…. what if Luminous Silk was better? Mmmm…………..
- I got the color #7 and it matches my skin tone pretty well (I am a MAC NW30).
- I love the packaging, the bottle is sleek and the pump works easily.
- The best aspect of this foundation, for me, is the fragrance!!!!!! It smells like Johnson’s Baby shampoo, love it!!!!!!
Overall the Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk foundation was a disappointment. I will use it off and on, so that €43 won’t be a total lost, but I definitely don’t recommend it,…unless you have picture perfect, radiant skin that needs very very very light coverage and no glow!!! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

La settimana scorsa ho comprato il fondotinta Lasting Silk di Giorgio Armani. Ho fatto un sacco di ricerche perché ero dibattuta tra la Luminous Silk e la Lasting Silk. Onestamente ad oggi non sono ancora convinta al 100% della scelta fatta... non ho avuto la reazione 'WOW' che speravo. - La copertura non è poi così buona, sono pienamente d'accordo con tutte le recensioni che affermano che i fondotinta GA hanno una copertura molto molto leggera. Cavolo la mia Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer copre molto meglio! - Non mi piace l'effetto finale sul viso ... è troppo opaco e il mio viso appare spento! Totalmente piatto. Dopo due giorni che lo porto, questa mattina ho deciso di applicare l'illuminante Copacabana della NARS sulle guance per avere un pò di luminosità!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ed è qui che il dubbio si insinua ....e se la Luminous Silk era migliore? Mmmm ... ... ... ... .. - Ho preso il colore # 7 e devo dire che corrisponde abbastanza bene al mio tono di pelle (io sono un MAC NW30). - Amo il packaging, la bottiglia è elegante ed il dosatore funziona facilmente. - L'aspetto migliore di questo fondotinta, per me, è la fragranza!!!!!! Mi ricorda  Johnson's baby shampoo, che buonooo!!!!!! 

Nel complesso il fondotinta Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk è stato una delusione. Lo userò saltuariamente, giusto per non far sembrare €43 una perdita totale, ma sicuramente non lo consiglio, ... a meno che hai una pelle già perfetta e luminosa che richiede zero copertura e nessuna luminosità

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento