whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

domenica 28 agosto 2011

NYC SUPER HAUL: VICTORIA'S SECRET


I think a shopping spree in NYC isn’t complete if you don’t go at least once to Victoria’s Secret. We went twice ;-) Everything in there was just so CUTE! So girly, so sweet, so pink! The first thing me and my sister did was to ask a sales girl to measure us since we had no clue of what our sizes were in the States. After that we-went-crazy….like children in Disneyland!!!
Lingerie wise I bought a bra and a bunch of panties. I picked the 'very berry/shell with metallic lace' bra+panties from the Dream Angels collection, and since there was a 5 panties for $25,50 promotion going on I picked 5 from the Pink collection. 

I also got a pair of these cute cosy pink track pants. I could already see myself wearing them during my lazy winter days:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Beauty wise…I would have bought everything!!! I knew I wanted a couple of body splashes, but choosing among all those fragrances was a though task----in the end I choose randomly! The only item I was sure about was the eyeshadow in Private Beach that Lisa raves about.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ciao bellezze!!! Se andate a NY e non fate una capatina a Victoria’s Secret, mi dispiace ma il vostro viaggio non può considerarsi completo ;-) no no no!!! Noi siamo andate in due negozi VS e siamo rimaste incantate, come i bambini a Disneyland…hihihihi!!! Come prima cosa abbiamo chiesto ad una commessa di ‘misurarci’ perché non avevamo nessuna idea di quale fosse la nostra taglia in America. Dopo di che…alè!!! C’erano così tante cose carine, dall’intimo all’abbigliamento, dalle fragranze ai cosmetici. Ehhhh….menomale che il sito di VS fa spedizioni internazionali perché voglio ancora altre cose!!!!!!!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento