whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

domenica 28 agosto 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY

When the weekend arrives I go makeup crazy. From Monday to Friday my makeup looks are simply BORING, I try to change things up by using different eyeshadow colors, or changing my foundation or blush... buts there's only so much you can do when it's an 'office appropriate' look you're aiming for. Neutral colors, that's the color range! 
So when I get ready for my usual Saturday out&about day I always use all the makeup I can't wear during the week. Last Saturday I opted for this gorgeous e/s by Laura Mercièr:

Photobucket
Photobucket

I used it wet spraying some Fix+ on my brush for that metallic effect that I love. On my face I used MAC’s Face&Body Foundation, set with MAC’s Sheer Pressed Powder, and on my cheeks I slapped some of Illamasqua’s Libido cremeblush (ohhh you need to be careful with this one!). And here’s the result:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Like it?! Oh I forgot, I also popped some false eyelashes on, I got them in NYC at Ricky’s and they are Mattèse Elite Lashes #1411. Putting them on was pure torture cos I’m not very practical with falsies YET, but I got a bunch of false eyelashes in NYC so lot’s of practice ahead!
I also want to show you this earring I wore:

Photobucket

It’s VERY OLD, I think I got them at least 5-6 years ago, but since feathers are back in style I thought of rocking mine J

Ciao bambole! Quando arriva il sabato mi piace usare tutto il makeup che non posso mettere durante la settimana. Dal lunedì al venerdì purtroppo il mio look è davvero noioso, per quanto posso cambiare ombretto, fondotinta o blush il risultato finale è pressoché simile visto che devo essere ‘adatta per l’ufficio’. Quindi nel weekend SPERIMENTO! Questo è il look che ho creato per sabato, mi è piaciuto moltissimo, soprattutto grazie alle ciglia finte che hanno dato maggiore intensità allo sguardo. L’ombretto l’ho usato bagnato per ottenere quell’effetto metallico che adoro.
Visto che le piume sono ritornate di moda ho pensato di ricacciare questo vecchissimo orecchino----è proprio vero, non bisogna buttar via mai niente!!!


2 commenti: