whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

domenica 14 agosto 2011

NYC SUPER HAUL: MAC COSMETICS

Hey dolls!!! So when the time came for me to decide which brand to start with in my nyc super haul it wasn't a tough decision: MAC! Firstly let me just tell you that right in front of my hotel was a Mac Store. Coincidence??!! Maybe :P Anyway I am proud of myself cos I didn't go crazy in that store of temptation! I went in, told the makeup artist what I wanted and headed straight for the door. Twice ;)
___________________________
Ciao bellezze!!! Allora quando pensavo alla marca di cosmetici con cui iniziare il mio nyc super haul devo ammettere che non è stata una decisione difficile: MAC ovvio!!!! Fatemi prima dire che davanti al mio hotel c'era un MAC Store. Casualità?!! Forse :P Comunque sono fiera di me stessa perchè sono stata brava, non mi sono impazzita in quel luogo di tentazioni! Sono entrata, ho detto quello che volevo acquistare al commesso e sono uscita. Due volte ;)
The first item I asked for was the Face & Body Foundation,...I just love that bottle!!! I've been using my Chanel Vitalumière Aqua foundation through out the summer and absolutely adore that light texture. Since the Face & Body Foundation is water based too I thought of trying it out and I really hope it'll work well with my skin. Will keep you posted ;)
______________________________
Il primo prodotto che ho chiesto è stato il Face & Body Foundation.....non è adorabile in quella bottiglia??!!! Lo sapete che stravedo per il fondotinta Chanel Vitalumière Aqua ed essendo anche il Face & Body Foundation a base principalmente d'acqua ho pensato di provarlo e spero di trovarmici bene. Vi farò sapere ;)
Loose Powder in Silver Dusk---- Kandee Johnson ALWAYS puts this on her cheeks and OMG have you seen her cheeks???!!! To die for. I'd be glad if I manage to achieve cheeks even slightly like hers!!!
__________________________________
Loose Powder in Silver Dusk--- Kandee Johnson applica SEMPRE sulle sue guance questo prodotto come illuminante e l'effetto è strepitoso!!!!!!! Sarò felice se riuscirò ad avere guance che assomigliano anche di poco alle sue!!!

Sheer pressed powder--- setting my foundation with powder has become part of my makeup routine only recently. I feel my skin gets more shiny in the summer so I need some sort of powder to avoid looking like a disco ball!!! I've been using my MAC Skin Finish Natural but I feel I need something more matte....

______________________________

Sheer pressed powder--- fissare il fondotinta con la cipria è diventato uno step della mia makeup routine solo di recente. Non so se sia l'estate, ma ultimamente la mia pelle è più lucida ed ho bisogno di applicare una cipria per non sembrare una palla luminosa!!! Di solito applico la Skin Finish Natural ma vorrei provare qualcosa di matte...

<>

Select Cover Up Concealer--- well nothing much to say here. I just wanted to get a concealer and I like the fact that it's in a tube. I'm a sucker for packaging!!!

___________________________

Select Cover Up Concealer--- bè nulla di interessante da dire quì. Volevo un correttore e mi piace il fatto che sia in un tubetto.

N°7 Lashes

Makeup Wipe Removers & Brush Cleanser--- I know, boring boring, boring! And definitely didn't help the luggage weight!!! I tried the mac wipes in Selfridges (London) last year while the mac makeup artist was matching my skin for foundation and I remember loving it A LOT! I actually wanted to get the 100 pack but they didn't have it so I had to settle with this travel size pack :( And the brush cleanser? Well when it comes to washing my brushes I am soooo lazy, so I hope this product makes the whole washing process quicker and easier!!!!

____________________________

Salviettine Struccanti & Brush Cleanser--- Lo so, che fantasia!!!! E non sono andata certo ad aiutare la situazione 'peso valigia'!!! Ho provato le salviettine struccanti l'anno scorso a Selfridges (Londra) quando la makeup artist MAC mi stava testando per il fondotinta e ricordo d'esserne rimasta positivamente impressa. In realtà volevo prendere il formato da 100 ma non c'era quindi mi sono dovuta accontentare del pacco da viaggi :( Ed il brush cleanser? Bè vi confesso che quando si tratta di lavare i miei pennelli sono super pigra, e spero che questo prodotto aiuti ad acellerare il processo!!!

....to be continued!!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento