whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

lunedì 19 settembre 2011

Saturday Haul #26

Well last weekend I was a good girl cos I didn't go shopping crazy. Maybe cos I spent a TON of €€€ on my new glasses (yes yes I will take pics of me actually wearing them asap!) and thought it wise to take it easy! Also me and my sister had to buy a bunch of birthday presents for friends so I really wasn't focused on stuff for myself...STRANGELY!!!!! I did although buy some cheap accessories from H&M:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A parte qualche accessorio da H&M non ho comprato nulla questo weekend. Brava Lara! Lo ammetto, dopo aver speso una fortuna per gli occhiali ho pensato fosse saggio non comprare nient'altro...almeno fino al prossimo weekend! Vi prometto che posterò presto delle foto in cui indosso gli occhiali...mi ci devo ancora abituare! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento