whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

venerdì 16 settembre 2011

ABERCROMBIE & FITCH HAUL

When I went to NYC one of the stores I was most curious to check out was Abercrombie&Fitch. I don't have an A&F store where I live and I heard so much about the super-hot-sexy staff that works there :) so finally being able to enter one was as emotional as seeing...the Statue Of Liberty!!! I bought a burgundy hoodie and would have bought more if it wasn't for the blasting music, the darkness and the crowds!!! So last week I decided to place an order on the A&F website----excellent shipping service, my parcel arrived after a week and I didn't have to worry about customs which was GREAT. So up to today here's the A&F stuff that I happily own: 

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Altra tappa fondamentale del mio viaggio a NYC è stato il negozio Abercrombie&Fitch....davvero emozionante! Ed è vero: i commessi che ci lavorano sono super belli!!!!! Pultroppo a causa della folla, il buio e la musica assordante ho comprato solo una felpa, quella rossa. Ma per fortuna il sito A&F spedisce ovunque quindi, in tutta tranquillità e seduta comodamente in poltrona, ho fatto un bell'ordine online!!! Il servizio è stato eccellente, in una settimana ho ricevuto il mio pacco e non ho dovuto pagare spese di dogana. Felicità!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento