whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

lunedì 26 settembre 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY + MINI HAUL


Last friday I went out for dinner to celebrate yet another friend's birthday but also did a bit of shopping before the stores closed. You already know how much I have been loving Chanel's new cream eyeshadows from the Illusoire D'Ombre collection and I decided to get another one in the color Ebloui. The next day we went to the cinema to see The Smurfes (so funny!) and so I wore my new Chanel eyeshadow: hmmm kinda disappointed! Is it a must-have product? Absolutely no. I would describe it as the cream version of MAC's Satin Taupe. Applied dry it is a pretty dull taupe color. Applied wet it appears slightly better with that metallic effect that I love so much. I don't regret buying it since I adore the Chanel formula and know I will get alot of use out of it during the fall-winter. But if you are thinking of getting any of these new Chanel cream eyeshadows DO NOT get Ebloui cos you can find a dupe of this color easily!
Anyway here are some pics of my saturday look plus some other stuff I bought on friday:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Venerdì scorso, prima di una mega abbuffata tra amici in pizzeria, sono riuscita a fare un pò di shopping prima che i negozi chiudessero. Visto che sto adorando i nuovi ombretti in crema di Chanel ho pensato di prenderne un altro nel colore Ebloui. Sabato l'ho usato e devo dire...mmmm un pò deludente. Io ho immediatamente pensato che Ebloui altro non fosse che il dupe di Satin Taupe della MAC. Applicato asciutto non mi piaceva per niente, un colore davvero noioso. Applicato bagnato andava già meglio perchè si ha quell'effetto metallico che mi piace un sacco. Non mi pento d'averlo comprato perchè gli ombretti della collezione Illusion D'Ombre di Chanel mi piacciono tanto e so che Ebloui lo userò molto durante l'autunno e inverno. Ma se siete incerte su quale nuance scegliere non prendete Ebloui perchè gli altri colori della collezione sono molto più belli!!!!!!!! 

1 commento: