whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

lunedì 5 settembre 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY #2

Soooo....last Saturday I decided to go for a very HEAVY, shiny, glossy look. I was going out for dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday (we ate cinese yummie!!!) so I thought of creating a party look. When I started all I knew was that I was going to choose colors in the 'purple family' since I like the way it looks on brown eyes. For my face I used Illamasqua's Rich Liquid Foundation (although it is pretty dense, I LOVE the final finish of this foundation: your face is flawless and no concealer required), I set it with MAC's Sheer Pressed Powder and on the cheeks, since I already had so much going on on the eyes, I used Chanel's Bronze Universel for a bit of dimension on my round-ball-face. On the eyes I used UDPP and then I finally found the courage to use MUFE's 12 Flash Color Case that I bought in NYC. I used the silver and fucsia as bases and then applied MAC's e/s in Stars N Rockets and Carbon over in the crease. Cover Girl's mascara and MAC's Lady Gaga 2 lipstick (both bought in NYC too) and here's the look:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Allora...sabato scorso avevo deciso di far un trucco piuttosto forte, volevo un look brillantinoso e luccicante. Sono andata a cena per festeggiare il compleanno di un amico quindi volevo ricreare un trucco party! Sul viso ho applicato il fondotinta Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation (un pò denso ma rimane a posto per ore e copre TUTTO!), fissato con MAC's Sheer Pressed Powder, e sulle guance solo un pò di Chanel Bronze Universel visto che sugli occhi ero già andata pesante. Appunto, sugli occhi ho applicato UDPP e la palette 12 Flash Color Case della MUFE come base (l'argento ed il fucsia), e poi ho applicato gli ombretti MAC Stars N Rockets e Carbon nella piega dell'occhio. Mascara e rossetto neutro e voilà...pronta per la festa!!! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento