whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

martedì 3 maggio 2011

BOOK REVIEW: CLOCKWORK ANGEL

hi guys! Sorry for posting this review soooo late but I haven't been well for the past week or so. Anyway despite the loooong hours forced in bed I had the pleasure of having the company of this great book. Clockwork Angel is my first book by Cassandra Clare and when I finished it I told myself: OMG WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT?!?!?! why didn't I start reading her books earlier?!?!?! Well better late than never ;) I loved this book guys. The writing flows easy without being shallow, the plot is amazing, the characters are well defined, there is nothing bad I can honestly say about this book....! When I finished reading it I was both sad and happy: sad cos I knew I was going to miss the characters (Will you are the best!), happy cos it was a great reading and I can't wait to read the sequels. Now I am thrilled to start the Immortal Instruments Series, the first three books are happily waiting to be picked from my bookshelf :))) Although, I thought it wouldn't be wise to jump to City Of Bones just yet, so I thought I'd read other books in between Cassandra Clare's series...so to rise the suspance! That said, I am currently reading Anna & The French Kiss and I have to say...so far the story isn't getting me, I'm not feeling it. I'm on chapter 4 and hope the plot gets better asap or I'll put it aside and start something else. Will keep you posted and look out for a new book haul coming up soon!!! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento