whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

lunedì 23 maggio 2011

BOOK REVIEW: NEVERMORE by Kelly Creagh




I just finished reading this book, maybe only a minute has passed since I read the last words of this extraordinary story. I loved it, 5/5 without a doubt! I enjoyed every bit of this unique story. I think the plot was very original, I’ve never read anything like this before: mixing reality with literature is pure genius and the story is written in a way that got me captivated from page one. The characters were very well structured and defined to a point where I found myself so entirely involved: I worried for Varen but was also annoyed by him at times, I cheered for Isobel and feared for her when things got tough, I smiled, I got angry, I thought about Nevermore throughout the day! And this only happens when I LOVE a book. My congratulations to the author, Kelly Creagh: you are a GREAT writer. After reading Anna & The French Kiss, Nevermore was a breath of fresh air, total amusement, satisfaction. The writing was simply DIVINE and that is what I appreciated the most. If you’re looking for a book that has mystery, romance, history and suspense well pick up this book NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento