whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

giovedì 2 marzo 2017

Girlfriend jeans

 

Soooo.... i've decided to branch out and try some different kind of jeans from my usual skinny jeans which I love way too much! I recently discovered this new brand of jeans called GRLFRND DENIM and bought two pairs, the best selling Karolina and Kendall. Karolina is the one I'm wearing in these pictures and they are your typical girlfriend jeans, which from what I understand differs from the boyfriends jeans by being slightly less baggie. I admit, at first I was a little bit shocked, I haven't worn anything but skinny jeans for the past few years! But I love the look, paired with heels or booties and having the hems folded the final result is effortless chic. Love it! 


 

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento