whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously didn't know where to shop!

domenica 4 dicembre 2011

Saturday haul: Wildfox, YSL, Bioderma, Paul Frank


Last week I received a parcel from my usual weekly online shopping :) after watching Ingrid, Rae and Lisa I JUST HAD TO buy a Wildfox beach baggy sweater myself!!!! Choosing wasn't easy (which is why I recently placed another order!) but I ended up picking one that caught my attention immediately: Drama Queen! These sweaters run super big so always buy a size down (which unfortunately I didn't do). The fabric is so soft and comfy...you never wanna take it off!!!!
Yesterday I went to Sephora and it was soooooo crowded. In other words: the Christmas season has officially started! At every corner there was someone checking out a product, smelling a perfume,…. In fact I didn’t really enjoy myself. Which explains why I only bought one single product: the new YSL liquid eyeliner. I wanted it in black but there was only brown left and I got it anyway since I do not have a decent brown liquid liner. It’s very light in weight and the tip is very soft on the skin: I’ll test it out this week and let you know how it performs. Then I went to the pharmacy and after stocking up on some much needed vitamin C I picked up a moisturizer by Bioderma. The brand and the discounted price sold me immediately------but, in my defense, I have to say that I have been on a hunt for a ‘intense’ moisturizer lately. For night use. After a day of makeup on, cold weather,…my face feels quite dry by the end of the day, and regular moisturizer (Cetaphil) doesn’t seem to do enough. I’ve used it a couple of times and it does exactly what it claims: it moisturizes. My skin doesn’t feel tight, instead it’s soft and smooth. However, I will never use this moisturizer before applying makeup because it does leave your skin slightly greasy and shiny. But for night use it’s great. My last stop was at the bookstore where I bought a bunch of Christmas cards to send out to relatives all over the world, and my attention got caught by this amazing Paul Frank calendar. I grabbed it! The pictures are all so colorful and funny, it’ll be great to have it through out the year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


La settimana scorsa ho ricevuto un pacco---ormai sono diventata una habitué dello shopping online! Dopo aver visto Ingrid, Rae e Lisa volevo ASSOLUTAMENTE avere una Wildfox beach baggy sweater anch'io!!! Scegliere non è stato facile (il che spiega perchè ne ho appena ordinato un'altra!) ma alla fine ho optato per una che mi descrive alla perfezione: Drama Queen!!! Le taglie sono super abbondanti quindi non fate come me e scegliete sempre una taglia in meno. La stoffa è morbidissima...non vorresti togliertela mai!!! Ieri sono andata a Sephora ed era così pieno di gente che…sono rimasta insoddisfatta! Non riuscivo a vedere quello che avevo in mente di vedere, in ogni angolo c’era qualcuno che testava un trucco, provava un profumo… ebbene sì è iniziata la stagione natalizia! Ho comprato il nuovo eyeliner liquido YSL: forma elegantissima, leggera, il pennello è morbido sulla pelle. Lo userò questa settimana e vi farò sapere. Poi sono andata in farmacia e dopo aver fatto scorta di vitamina C sono stata colpita da questo idratante Bioderma. Sicuramente la marca ed il prezzo scontato mi ha spinto all’acquisto. L’ho usato questo weekend e devo dire che fa esattamente quello che dice: idrata, lasciando la pelle morbida e soffice. C’è da dire, però, che avendo la pelle mista grassa non applicherò mai questo prodotto prima di truccarmi perché, essendo un idratante intensivo, lascia sulla pelle una patina oleosa. Ma se come me arrivate alla sera con la pelle un po’ tirata e secca, questo idratante vi darà immediato sollievo. Infine ho fatto una capatina in libreria per acquistare delle cartoline di natale da inviare a parenti sparsi per il mondo, ed ho visto il calendario di Paul Frank---l’ho preso al volo! Le immagine sono davvero simpatiche e sarà una bella compagnia per il 2012! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento